The following terms and conditions of the Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “our” or “us”) apply to your reservations. By making your reservations using our online system you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions. We retain the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process. Your reservation is confirmed when you receive a confirmation number.
Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
The Hotel’s Reservation Guarantee and Cancellation Policy includes the following:
- All reservations require a valid credit card guarantee by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- All rates are quoted in Canadian currency and are subject to applicable taxes, which may change without notice.
- Accommodations are normally available after our 3:00 p.m. check-in time. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the arrival date or are subject to a one-night room and tax penalty. If you do not arrive on the scheduled date, the reservation is cancelled and you’ll be charged a one-night room and tax penalty.
Special requests are met according to the following guidelines:
- Special requests are noted and maintained in the reservation system. However, specific room numbers or locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Pets are permitted in a limited number of guest rooms at a charge of $20 per night. Please call Reservations toll-free at 1-800-667-2248 to make specific arrangements for you and your pet.
Third Party Reservations/Credit Card User
It is the responsibility of the person paying to provide a written authorization with the following:
- Card holder’s name, telephone number and signature
- Precise billing instructions
- Copy of front and back of credit card
- Guest name, arrival and departure date
Group Reservations Policy
Group bookings may not be made online. If you are booking for a group, the following policies apply to your reservations:
- Individual guest rooms must be cancelled seven days or more prior to arrival.
- Cancelling within the seven-day period will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax.
- All reductions to the length of stay must be received 24 hours or more prior to arrival. If a reduction in room nights is made within 24 hours of arrival, the guest will be required to pay for the length of stay.
- No shows will be charged a one-night room and tax penalty.